What's for sale is 3 types of grapevine - young plant.
- Black Maroo - Self pollinating
- A Carolina black rose cross. Medium to large seedless fruit with bluish-black skin and firm flesh that hangs in large loose clusters. Fair tolerance to downy mildew.
- Sultana - Seedless - also known as Thompson Seedless
- Olders variety in grapes and widely grown in homes. Self pollinating
- Table grape Cardinal - Self pollinating
- A vigorous heavy bearing table grape, it is a hybrid of Thompson and Cardinal that produces large clusters of medium-large sweet red grapes. The vines require a long growing season. It is well suited to areas with hot dry summers.
Because plants need water and love to grow, we give you 24hrs if you change your mind. In this case, please give us a call, and you can return your plant to us for a full refund. No returns are accepted after a 24hr period (from dropping time). It is your responsibility to make sure the plants are cared for when it is in your possession ie. water the plants when required. To avoid unnecessary trouble, we encourage you to choose your plant carefully.